Friday, September 16, 2016

Day Three Then Home Yaya

 This is where I spent most of Training Day 2 in the garden. Oh shit I am delighted to get in the dirt any time any yard. Right now I just want to stay out of the way and do what ever when asked.

These new little parents need there space and Yaya in small doses! LOL
So I prepped the potato area , planted some milkweed, trimmed the cactus and popped some cutting in the fricken gopher holes. God Dam Gopher's. But Yaya has a cure for those little assholes. Daffodils so when you see new holes plant a bulb hey why not the hole is already dug! Bam Garden Magic.






Oh and our first Grandaughter Stella got a new home today. Very sad but she needed more attention. But her new guy Uriah is super nice. And he was very excited to get this little vixen. Will Miss You Ms. Stella Oh Tear!








But Mama came home and off to dinner we went. The spot is Swan's Marketplace this is just one more reason I love Oaktown. This whole block was established in 1869 and connected California to the railroad once established. Such history this place never seems to let me down when it comes to discovering some thing or somewhere new to go.




Ok baby all wrapped up on Mama and we are off. Can you tell by the look on Mama's face she is so happy to be with her baby Harper!

The variety of food was amazing. I decided to go with a good old fashion Po' Boy Sandwich with fried oysters on a crusty bun smothered with cole slaw. Oh and a slice of Strawberry Rhubarb Pie to go. 







Harper and Dad got some Chinese Fried Chicken and sushi rolls. Mama got a three cheese grilled sandwich with a delightful salad we all shared.

All in all this was a great day for everyone. My favorite part of the day is when Mama comes home. Only because I love to see the bond between the two of them.

What a sweet little family.

Tomorrow Home Bound and with that why hasn't my hubby called me shit he must be having fun or something. I did ask he claimed brain damage!

 Same shit different day!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin