Monday, July 27, 2009

Never settle

Ok so I have a little habit of sending ANYTHING that is not right back. And this goes for food,fruit, clothing, cleaning produces ...why i have taken a bad peach back all the way to the store ..Now mid you the reason I do this is because I work hard for my money and I want to know that no one else takes advantage of this opportunity to think they can get away with selling faulty products...Now many a time I will mail the items back to the manufacture because I think that the people at the grocery store and other vendors just put the stuff away in a does not matter pile and never send it back to the manufacturer. Think about it how many times have you gone to the store and bought something only to go home and find out that it was opened by someone else and when you see this do you take it back...not likely...why I'm so good at taking things back that people ask me to either do it for them or walk them thru it.....

One Christmas at work we got a got tower with chocolates and Tracy Mz. personal phone calls went back to the break room with Dr. M and sat down and with out looking at he the candy took a nice big bite out of MOLDY Chocolate ...First who does not look at what they are eating ...I personally inspect everything ...so she came up to tell me how grouse it was and blah blah blah ...I marched back did a little calling got the address sent that back ..And what did we get a month later a whole box or fresh chocolates and a sweet note.....
Why I have gotten us a two tubs of valentines suckers because the wrappers on the last batch had three empty ones.... Also I got a HUGH tub of Fireballs because I wrote and told them that I think the fireballs have gotten a bit small .....All good grips if I do say so myself...hey I don't do this to get free stuff I do it to make a point to companies everywhere and and Corporate America let them know someone out three is watching them...ME BABY....

I could go on and on but I thought i would share this with you because today what came in the mail...Hey a nice apology letter from the nestle company because the bag of chips I got was already kinda sorta opened.......So they send me free bag coupon a bunch of 100 off and yes a nice collection of recipes.....

Ms. Personal phone calls says that they have a data base of people like me ....and that a parent company is gonna get my drift and I could be in big trouble ...LET COME GET ME with there faulty products ...I stand my ground and will send back any product that is not what it should be......Oui Vey Im tired ...God Bless you all Im back

5 comments:

a good yarn said...

Hi Lani! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Glad you liked the quilt. Ann :)

Tangos Treasures said...

Good for you!! It's time we all stood up & not let corporate America poop on us!!

Kaye said...

you are tooooo funny. When my son was in college I sent him back to school with what I called it--- A care package. It had snacks and lots of cans, raviolis, mac & cheese etc. He went to heat up one and when he opened it, it was dog food, not ravioli. UGH UGH UGH He saved it for me and I brought it to the store, manager just said I'm sorry evidently it was mislabled. Big mistake on my part. I should have dealt with the company that made the Raviolis

andsewon said...

Yeah Babeee!! You go gal!!!
So when are the choc chip cookies gonna be fresh from the lovin oven??
May catch that red eye flight out for them...;-)

Tom H said...

When I first started reading the comment about son and college I had a weird thought. I thought it would be neat to send your kid back if they haden't learned anything.

Lani, you need to start a "Angies List" type of service, that could involve taking things back for those who con't do it for themselves.....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin