Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What a week! And it is only Wednesday

"Warning the spell check is not working"ok lets start at Sunday first thing in the morning the hubby comes home from golf I call it The Holy Church of Golf he goes ever Sunday,,,,,So I had woken up at 3:30 for no good reason the commiette had already gone off in my head telling me all the thingsI could do at 3:30 AM what the heck????? So I decided to clean the house and get that out of the way,,,,while doing that hubby was off to his services (golf) ok ok so done with house work which while I was doing it the boy Hank caught me getting down with my bad self to none other than Jungle Boogie...... I can not help it that Soul Sista came out of me.....he said we should U tube you mama cause it is so funny to see and i know what he was thinking...."How could my old mom dance that way she is uncoodinated goofy and rediculious...but in my eyes I AM A SOUL SISTER ....... Ok so once I got back from my Soul Train audition (cleaning) hubby asked want to go see a movie HUH? Now I am the movie head I see a movie every weekend with a hostage or alone.....by hostage I mean I will take someone and trick them once they are in the car there is no turing back.....I told my girlfrind we were going to the mall and I drove her to the movie done...... know the rest of the story I have done it and Im clever and good......you will not even know what movie you saw it all happens so fast....so there is not much out and he refuses to see animated after tricked him into seeing Finding Nemo ...... Cowboys an animation not so good! So the only movie right at the time of opportunity was Last house on the left.....It was suppose to be scary thriller....ok now imagine this ...two stupid girls go to a motel with a stranger smoke pot weirdos show up they kidnap the girls they all get into a car get in a terrible accident with a tree in the forest then after one get stabbed twice and slowwwwwly dies the other after being raped beat up and stabbed ...gets up runs to the river oh oh after saying Im a swimmer in quite not really understandable voice...dives into the river while her kidnappers a loonie bird and two other freaks of nature get to the lake bed and start to shoot at her she is swimming her little tail of but OH MY she gets shot in the NECK.....oh it gets better she looses more blood that the blood bank at Red Cross ok pouring rain thunder and they say got her she is dead.......ok to the house where her worried parents think she is at her friends.....oh but who comes to the door the weirdos yup so mommy and daddy make them dinner drinks and let them go stay in the guest house not knowing who they are just a bunch of LOOSERS at the door...like anyone with half a brain would let them in..........BUT WHAT IS THIS on the counter in the kitchen is the necklace her daughter was wearing when she left......oh honey how how how NOOOO ......But low and behold who is crawling thru the forest to the house YUP the daughter who bled to death in the river .....she makes it to the door they bring her in and dad who just happens to be a MD cuts her open puts a tube and she is ok after all.....they fight the weirdos to the end take off in the boat and all live happly ever after....oh but not before the dad takes the numb nut who raped his daughter and blows his head off in the open microwave.....THE END>>>>> So that was Sunday .....So Monday no big deals Zumba class and bed done....... Tuesday is my day to go visit Bernie she is my 95 year old girlfriend I told you I get along with people who are older than me....I have been visiting her for three years and I love her ....I do work for the Hospice as a friendly visitor and so she is one of my friends I will attach a picture of her....so I go to see her and it is Singing day ..they have a quartet of four woman god bless their souls to sing for the elders....So they have all the seniors lined up and I run to get Bernie to listen with me....So I look at the folks and they are expressionless it is so funny now it is not that they don't like the entertainment they are just old......half can't hear half can't see and the rest are just glad to get out of there room.....except one little lady who is bopping to the beat with her walker and you can tell there was a time when this lady was HIP (I saw my self for a second)....So I'm tapping to the music and happy happy happy and i look over to my Bernie to let her know that it is time to go back to her room and there she sits sound asleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...god bless her....I get more laughs and enjoyment from these people then you could ever imagine....... Ok so I go home and it is time for my Boot camp exercise class that is just before my meeting at 8 that I have to get a cake to so I frost the cake change my clothes and lalalala off to the gym...so this is a new class that starts at 6:30 I'm pumped up ......lol .....the class goes pretty good except for the running sideways while looking forward.....you would truly have to see this to understand so it is getting later and the class should be over geezzzz ...we are doing some sort of Chinese stretch where you put your legs Thu you arm pit while holding a towel and lunging and remember BREATHE...I say to the lady next to me how long is this class an hour right????? Oh no sweetie it is an hour and a half........ I yell out Holy Sh&^%% and drop the towel and run like a thoroughbred pony like I had to go rescue the girl from the lake!!!!! I run out of the gym in the pouring rain get into my car zip zooommmmmmm up the hill fly into the house hubby unaffected by anything I do after all these years.....I yell out a few choice words grab the cake throw it in the car with the supplies and in all this madness I had time to look at my hubby and say "You need a haircut" What the heck where did that come from in all my insanity????????? So I made my meeting the cake was delicious and no lives were lost..........So here we are Wednesday and I am at Jury Duty where lucky you I found the time to catch up you can thank Ventura County for this adventure......Oh i have a few pictures to attach and tonight I have more to share ...Oh I got the stuff for the spring giveaway pretty cute cool stuff stay tuned and God Bless.........and have I thanked you lately for being a part of my never ending adventure ......love U all .....Ok I wrote this on my sons laptop thing and it is not letting me spell check or add pictures so the pictures are going to follow right now ......God Da&#^^&$*#(@(

7 comments:

Pat said...

YOU.....are a whirlwind!!! Whew!!! (I love that you work with those seniors!)

Gari in AL said...

I am completely out of breath after all that.

Lupi said...

Wow! You are as fast as lightening! I think it's awesome that you visit the old folks! Bless your heart :) My son leads worship and service at a retirement home every Sunday afternoon and he loves them to pieces!!

LINDA BYLSMA said...

I'll bet those folks just love to see you come whirling in! You wear me out just reading about your day. Thanks for the review of Last House on the Left. Sounds like one I could stand to miss. I HATE scary movies.

Tom H said...

Holy Cow! I've heard of a three ring circus, but this goes way beyond that. I need another B/P pill, maybe two.

But, it does sound fun! Don't they say something like "you go girl"

Debbe said...

Well no wonder you missed another West Coast Wednesday Wackyness!!! You were tooooooo pooped!!! We missed you, wait it's been too long, what do you look like again???? see ya sooon!

Hospice Ventura County said...

Thank you for posting such a beautiful blog i like this blog and i want to subscribe it so can you please tell me when you updated.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin