Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So take note of the legs

The man next to me is a gift from GOD......he knew what he was getting when he said I Do!
regardless this is just one more of the never ending adventures that I thought was to funny.....

And right below are the kiddies you can see they have this weird sense of humor....hummm where did they get that.....hummmm












Ok so look at the scene the fryer look great harmless and ready for my baby turkey that i literally made love to to get it ready for its oil bath.......




Down it goes...thank you oh man of mine....lol...look at eh way he lowers it....perfect...lol









Ok better late then never so Thanksgiving you say....Lets set up the day.....Gorgeous day my daughter is in town and my son is always here .....I jump up and jet to the airport to pick up the baby...hey lets be really cruel to my son and wake his but up to go with me it was early for him......he gets in the car still in his jammies remember he's 26 oh and please Hank don't brush your teeth I love that smell....so heather calls she already landed WHAT dam ok Zooooommmmmm....We are suppose to have family over but that did not happen cause what do we say Shizzz happens.....ok get the turkey we are deep frying and on many occasion or should I say Hubby deep fried and it comes out moist sweet and delicious...I'm drooling right now..... great....but this year I decided we would use a real recipe ....so I search the world wide web for just the most delicious one...I come up with the one from Food Network by no name but it begins with never mind.......and I love this persons show.....so i make the Cajun rub brine the little baby for the night all tucked into the salt and brown sugar rub just perfect....The little turkey 12.09 pounds comes out I dry it off I rub it as if I were making love to it I think the legs got stiff..Hubby says I think that ..ahaha...ahhh no no no I have the recipe.....God Bless him he shuts up....I stand watch for the one and a half hour I wanted it to cook...( it should be 3.5 to 4 minutes per pound ther recipe said 7 to 8)..Making my hubby come out leave the football game to sit the last 20 minutes with me not to take it out a second sooner...NO NO NO ......Bing done ok first the damn hook is stuck to the inside of the poor bird what is left of it that is so 15 minutrs later and splashing oil on us we find it and get the little thing out...We look hummmm looks pretty dark.....so into the kitchen it goes.....lets put the theomoter in the breat to see the temperature because the right temp is 140 ish....we put the theometer in and it is 290....LOL....but never fear we are going to let it cool for 20 minutes to get those juices flowing in there......just because the legs had 3rd degree burns and there was no meat left on them that ok......so we are in the living room waiting our 20 minutes I look at Hubby and say honey what is that noise???It was a loud and steady crackeling kinda like a camp fire burning....we approach the bird and it was his bones cracking.....good lord...so hubby sharpens up the knife so sharp he could cut my head off with one swift woosh glad he did not....he goes to carve and the knife would not cut it.....LOL..that is how done it was so we had to peal the meat off and it was well Jerky would have been softer the dogs ran we laughed and made two extra gallons of gravy....now Im not one to suffer through anything but god bless that man if he did not try to eat it....then he look up at me and say so sweetly...ya know ma maybe it is good no one came.....LOL......I LOVE THAT MAN.....Well on Decmeber 13th we will be having another thanksgiving for my poor brother who I had to call and say NO DONT COME>>save yourself stay home.....Come on over everyone is welcome.....God Bless.......Hey but my jelly and pickles are really turning out good.....

5 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

LOL funny story but bummer on the turkey:( Hope you had a back up plan!!

Rhonda said...

Alrighty then Lani....I am laughin' my ...... off here......only a "wacky-wannabee" could have this much luck.....Let's hope that Dec. 13th is tender turkey day......LOL...you are a real hoot, girlfriend!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://cezeduho.bigheadhosting.net/eqamoj.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

ThatsBaloney said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love good T'Day turkey stories. 3rd degree burns... lol.

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://garedumek.100megsfree5.com/ucacydi.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin