Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Friends

Friend
play
noun \ˈfrend\
 
The definition of friend is someone who is on your side. An example of a friend is an ally in a protest. Friend is defined as a person that you are fond of, with whom you talk or spend time. An example of a friend is the person you have known a long time and trust. 
 
 
 
  • a person who you like and enjoy being with
  • : a person who helps or supports someone or something (such as a cause or charity)
 
 
 Let us start at the beginning. Yup my first friend. Debbie Dunham. We grew up together lived three houses apart and most of my childhoodie memories include this little one.
 
 
 
 
 
 I was able to reconnect this last weekend with Debbie and it just overwhelmed me the amount of time she was in my life while I was growing up.
 
 


 
 
 
 I can only hope to reconnect and get that back! xoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Moving on let us go through other friends from Elementary to High School. Yes, back in the day we only attended two school one for grades 1-8th then off to High School. Josephine Martini now Moothart was a good friend. I can remember spending many a night at her home.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This girl to your right is Kathy Gelfuso grand friend and walked me through so much. Through thick and thin. High School Rocked with her. And we still gather. She was there for me when my Daddy was so sick. And she never missed a time to celebrate by coming to my Big 60 party. 
 
Everyone has a group or a click of people they stay together with through the years. Kathy is my click there was never a need to have any more then her friendship throughout the years.  


The Gelfuso/Perkins Family xoxo

 
 
As we grow older we expand the friend circle to fit what we are growing through. Thus my Brit. I do have to say we laughed gut wrenching laughter. 
 
We spent many a day rolling in the sand at the beach ! 
 




She was there when the kids were growing up and walked me through that time of my life. It seemed that we get just the right people in our life if we just stay long enough to see it! xoxo



 Linda and Bob have been friends of myself and Pa for going on 14 residential year's . Neighbor and friends they are such a delight to have in our lives!










And along came My Shelly. She was a gift for 10 years of my life and the funny thing was I knew her long before Simi Valley. We had met in the Valley prior to getting reacquainted in Simi years later.





This one was a keeper that I lost ... such is life
 

 As I write this and think about how many loved one's I have lost in the past 4 years I find that I have reunited and found fiends that never went anywhere. 

So with this I want you to not focus on all the friends you had but take off the blinder's and notice the friends and loved one's you still have right there ! Thank You Debbie ! xoxo
 
 
If one friend needs the support of the other on a consistent basis such that the person depended upon receives no benefit other than the opportunity to support and encourage, while the relationship may be significant and valuable, it can't be said to define a true friendship. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin