Saturday, March 12, 2016

It's Time to get to blogging again!


Yes it is time to get posting again and I swear I have told you this a few times in the past 4 years. I use to be a blogging picture taking fool. Well I'M BACK

Look who is Pregnant yup out Little Ms. Independence what a surprise. Look at poor Mr. Merritt below her look so confused.









Well with so much happening this 2016 Year I do not know where to start. I do have some sad news my Daddy and his Wife Mommy #2 have passed.







Dad was going on 90 and had a grand life. Lynn his wife that was just a F**&^% tragedy one week later.  Still trying to wrap my head around that one.








 But they were married for 42 years and through good times or bad they stuck it out. God bless them both!











My friend Kathleen gave their Dog Mia a grand home. The home came with two loving parents and three other pup's to play with. I am so very blessed to have family and friends who care so deeply about. 
















Check out this picture of my baby brother Pace how cute is it. He is going through Cancer treatment right now. Throat cancer BUT he is going to be alright !









Well enough of the whole tragedy shit. Life is good. We have gotten enough rain to get my yard back to normal. Everything is in bloom and the fruit trees are overflowing with buds. Every where in the yard thing are blooming. Even the Whatever Tree up top that has been in the ground 10 years has a few blooms!! A garden Miracle!

See Ya! xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin