Monday, July 28, 2014

Toilet + Paints =

So far the announcement of the month ? You ask !

Well there are several.  The bathroom is almost done.









 I have finally finished a painting from the watercolor class. The teacher goes so fast. In her defense I do believe it is to make us practice at home but seriously does she realize that we are "Seniors" and I want to be treated accordingly.

Well I am finishing my homework.






On to the never ending bathroom. It only has the glass to finish off the job but Good Lord it was started June 7th and it is what December now ????? But there was a lot involved and many a hiccup which does happen in Home Improvement right ?????







I have been preserving up a storm the lady down the street my "new" friend has allowed me to pick her tree's. She had some super sexy dark red plums I made Plum Jam and some Strawberry Plum jam. The yard is just an on going project. I water endlessly but rather than have a drip system which I do agree is great. I have chosen to water individual plant when they need ti and directly. Yes it is time consuming but the results are good.




It is butterfly season. I have set up my butterfly grower safe haven for those caterpillars that may bite the dust. Why you ask not use nature?


Well ravens, ants, spiders, and all other yard shit eat the lil critters. Yummy for them not for the caterpillar? Thus the safe haven hamper! If you want to know more About Monarch Butterflies or any local butterflies you can go to this site. Linda and Rick run it. They have monthly sales and you can call them anytime to purchase anything butterfly!





Oh yes and my baby brother brought over his corn he grew. Lil Thing. Oh Mama would be so proud! And the corn was really sweet and delicious we grilled it.

xoxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin