Saturday, March 22, 2014

Easy Street "The Walk" Local Business's

Local Business Field Trip




Easy Street in Simi Valley an industrial mecca! Seriously it is just a street with a lot of business that I wanted to go in to.

Who ya gonna call? LINDA!









Yes once again I call my trusted comrade in arm's. "Linda" . She is always up for an adventure. That is as long as it does not involve dirt, hand holding, toilet stops or hugs.

And besides we have so much in common. 








One day I was driving down Easy street once again and said I have to get to know these people and what the hell they do on this street. I am a people person. So I pulled over called Co-pilot Linda and she agreed it was a must do. It was as simple as that.






This would be a man picking up "nails" on a street we had been driving up and down and up and down. Really?







Next we are approaching Techstone Inc. an Outdoor Improvement Warehouse this was the best stop in my opinion. They all were good !

But my host Armando was so sweet and cute like a little Boo-Boo bear.








Techstone Inc
460 E. Easy Street
Simi Valley, CA 93065
805-522-0410







This is my gracious host Armando. I swear it was such a pleasure to see employee so informative and knowledgeable about their business.They have this stuff you coat concrete with and it is like indoor granite. And you can do outdoor counter's. Look at me feeling it. Smooth - Super Stuff.











The Price Club 4 Pet Warehouse. "Your Wholesale Pet Superstore"



This place is BIG and they have their own Pet Food.
420 East Easy Street
Simi Valley, CA
(805) 520-7387







The food is called Great Life . Sweet.







 
The young man was really overly helpful. Nice to see with today's hooligan who could give a shit if you come or go. He had so much information. Stock holder I hope !

Son of the owner?










He gave me the grand tour and told me all about the dog food. Do I looked interested? I was!
 My partner is snapping the shot's . We will need to show her how to zoom in for the emotion's I was showing. Good Job Linda!!!!!










It was obvious where we were NOT ALLOWED!







He must own stock no one is this helpful!
Makes me want to go back.







Last stop Kara Kreations this one I have had my eye on for a while. I have wanted some special acrylic boxes for my quilting stuff.The owner was a delight. And what a talker.


Kara Kreations
440 E. Easy Street
Simi Valley, CA 9
(805)577-7999














This door way ridiculous we are open but ya have to call us to let you in.


Or not?

















Ending the day with delicious Sushi.

We are two gal's who take about oh say 4 hours for lunch on any given day!
We almost always go to Sushi Planet in Moorpark.
Shhhhh do not tell Simi Linda decided wherer we should eat !!!!










Support your local business peep's








No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin