Monday, August 12, 2013

Friend's I prefer the oldies ! Senior's ROCK



Ok do not get me wrong but older people like me. And to put it in perspective I love them they are honest no bullshit and really so very old school and that is my life. Old and School! I lost a good friend this last week and today was her services. She was older and wonderful. Full of life and a big wonderful heart. Rest in peace my Friend I will miss your text message's!






I wanted to highlight some of the great people that have touched me in the last few years. I did not realize how many over 50 friends I had. This is Maureen 93 years young with 13 children and drives. Now whop does that stuff. I was pouring her some wine one night when we were playing cards and she told me not to be so cheap pour more!

Well here are a couple of winner's. These two Betty and Nancy live at my mama's old stomping grounds but are still good for a quick game of Mahjong

Yes this is a concert I went to in Camarillo ! 


 This is Margo as sharp as she was smart. She dressed really nice . This is a time we went out to dinner and she ordered a nice strong drink or two. I tell you these ladies they know how to have fun!



Bernice this woman was near and dear to my heart. I was good friends with her for many year.s When she passed I was super sad. But the stories I listened to that she would tell me Wonderful. PLEASE be good to your old people and treat them with the respect and comfort they deserve. These people hold the key to your own future and hold many answer's. They have all taught me how to be a better Lani and I can only hope I will have more wonderful frie4nd's bless my life. xoxo

1 comment:

Sherry said...

"PLEASE be good to your old people and treat them with the respect and comfort they deserve. These people hold the key to your own future and hold many answers."

AMEN!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin