Thursday, September 13, 2012

Liberty Cleaners

Well these two sweet people own and operate Liberty Cleaners. This is a home grown business. The other things I love about it is it is clean dry cleaning.

"Liberty Cleaners is Simi Valley's First Environmentally friendly Cleaners, we are a 7 time Readers Choice award winner.
I take all my dry cleaning and hard to figure out stains there. When winter is over I take my bed spread and have them cleaned and wrapped for there spring and summer nap.

Well always a smile I hope you to will use them when ever possible. They are great!

And heck they even pick up and delivery....

LIBERTY DISCOUNT CLEANERS is located in Simi Valley at The Arroyo Center across from Vons Shopping Center, between First Street and Sinaloa.

Their Address is:
665 B. East Los Angeles Ave
Simi Valley, CA 93065

805-527-5266
Email address: libertycleaners@sbcglobal.net

Business Hours:  Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
                       Saturday - 9 AM - 5PM

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin