Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Acupuncture ? Hummm


 Ok well with all the issues my ole' body is recovering from this is the newest try this therapy. Acupuncture yup that would be me.


 My head stuck gently into a doughnut hole holder. Needles on the back and arm.Then he places some sun lamp warmers directly to the area and I am to relax...

Now I have to admit the first time I went I thought I could take my own pictures while in treatment. NOT .. I had the needles in my body ans I am trying to manipulate the camera which is not just a point and shoot.

 I did take the rd face one...lol...Well here is the address and name of the clinic. It is really clean and this guy Dr. Chan is good. Some of the things they manage are listed below

  Chan Acupuncture Clinic
650 East Thousand Oaks Blvd.
Thousand Oaks, Ca 91360
805-497-7631
Dr. Chan H. Kim L.Ac.,Dipl AC &CH
Dr. Esther Y. Kim  L.Ac, Dipl OM




All these little cubicles holds the secrets to health. Dr. Chan's daughter practices with him. Her name is Dr. Esther Yelim Kim

This is just a minor list of what they can help you with. 

Pain Management
Women's Health
Chemo Support
Internal Medicine
Weight Loss


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin