Thursday, September 13, 2012

1st Street Car Wash

I just have no time to wash my car these day's. I have gone to every car wash in Simi and I have decided that the ole' reliable one is still the best.

They have moved but the old location north on 1st Street to South on First Street. Only a few blocks difference. I have been a customer since my children were tiny babies. The same owner operated since it opened. No bells and whistles just a good car wash.









Original Cashier
They have moved to the old Lenny Dykstra's which could kiss my ass. When the old owners had it they use to change my radio station to Spanish for their entertainment. No way.

2155 1st St, 93065 Simi Valley, CA 

Mon - Wed:8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thu - Sun:7:00 am - 7:00 pm



Well it has since been taken over by my friends from First Street Car Wash so go get you car washed. Sit by the fountain grab a free cup of java and enjoy! Did you know that you save water by using car wash's. Yup it is true.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin