I was Ms.Independence why I could do it all...move mountains...blah... blah.... blah.... What a gift today is...It is my Little Baby girls 26th birthday As I look back I remember the Disco and the dance but I do not remember saying I wanted children????? Ok so I had one but two are you kidding me?????
Thus the love of my adult life was brought into this world....Baby Heather she did not smile until she was oh say two...had no hair and even with the pierced ear's and a dress a lady once still said "What a cute little guy" Really?
She wore her brother's hand me down until she realized "Hey girl clothes work for me" But who else could get sent home in 4th grade for wearing a skirt that is to short...Why it would be my baby girl......
1. With friend hold a little boy each girl one leg and drop him on his to see what happens.
2. Ride you first pony at 6 and do some jumps and yell "Look mom no hands"
3. Decide that 7 thousand rides on your horse were not enough but the horse did and bit you ear off....literally!!!!
3. Put a Barbie doll ring on your finger but no do not tell mom till your finger is bright purple.
4. Forget to hang up the phone when calling home (message machine still on) and start talking about your sex life......at 16!!!!!
5. Sing your way through High School
6. Be so independent and strong ......
I could go on and on but here is a link to a funny time..
Happy Birthday to the little girl I could not imagine my life without....you make me smile and cry with joy ...you are an inspiration to all of your family and we love you dearly....mama