Friday, December 23, 2011

Are you Ready for the Holiday?

I hope you all are ready for this holiday season...I'm not...but to make it so much nicer our family has decided this year no gifts...yup we are going to gather and eat our way through the Holiday...It has been a year that felt like a roller coaster but I know that I am never given more than I can handle. I am so blessed to have the family and friends in my life that support me ..even when they doubt me....This next year is going to be a great year as was 2011 ...At times I had to look up to the clouds and say Really? Really? then take a moment to remember that I was put here for a job and it has not been completed yet...Ok I do not want to get to gushy so to all my friends a Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas and to all my peeps not so close to me to you I wish all the things you yearn for and more...I will be taking Mama back to Simi to spend this Holiday with us and we are going to PARTY down...If anyone is alone or would like to get out of your house for a while this Christmas well you know where we live and you  are welcome to come by for some good food and a few laughs...Happy Holiday to all and to all a full Tummy!...xoxo

1 comment:

andsewon said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year! Hugs,
Lola

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin