Friday, May 21, 2010

This is one busy.. .


weekend the pond needs to be finished or get a bit more done...hubby took me to home depo and lowes about 4 times this week because each day i would come home from work go out in back stare at the pond project .....lets call it a project .......so after about 20 minutes of looking at the project I would come in or he would come out and i would says "{I need ....) and off we go ...god bless the man he is a saint..also Linda and bob came over well i actually made them come into the backyard when they pulled up to say hi I said come look they scratched there heads made a few trying to be nice neighbor comments wished me good luck and ran like two bats out of hell.....LOL...not really they walked fast...lol....lol...............So then I went back to thinking which in its self is so dangerous...So the pond should get a few more rocks and perhaps some water this weekend here is a picture of how far have gotten....Also this weekend I need to go up behind the barn and check the fruit tree's and the mulch piles....then I also have to clean this poor house i have been gone for two weekend and am leaving again next weekend to see my baby in Oakland and we know what happens when I go to Oakland I'm a crazy 30 year old..... so now I'm tired already and it is Friday night....

2 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Sounds like you're a busy lady, but be sure to make some time for yourself too.

Happy weekend!
Doris :-)

Signing Out said...

Love the pond! I've been dying to do this in our yard for a long time.

Home Depot ... my husband and I joke about date night at Home Depot, because that's where we always end up.

Jane

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin