Monday, May 17, 2010

So as promised

Mommy and her baby sweeettttt and then the three of us good weekend



























Just above is a cute little dove in my mom's plant outside a door how cute sitting on her eggs then she goes to eat and daddy sits....No there is a great relationship
To the left is the Peek-a-Boobies a few of my team mates for the the Avon walk for breast cancer in September we had our second meeting last week came up with great idea's for our bake sale hey donate to this link ...now right here is the pond coming along if I do say so myself.....So that is my mini update and I'm tired tonight so night night and God Bless...THe top of the pond looks like a bed pan right? Jeze

2 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

Great pictures!!

Doris Sturm said...

You all look great! That dove looks sweet sitting there and the little fountain looks good too!

Nice to hear from you:-) Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin