Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Great day had my brother over
















for his birthday lunch and laugh session. We went to the most awesome store in the world it is the $5.00 book store here in town...All books $5.00 so we gab some Starbucks go to the store a half hour later I'm searching for my brother where are you little guy...... He turned 49 sweet ! Well see my brother and others in the family are readers I'm not just not a book head and it is a gift to be able to read I think my poor head is always in such a go go mode that it can not stop long enough to enjoy a good book but one day when I'm older I will settle and start to read but for now I admire those that do like my brother.... So he found a few books and we took off to the house where we had a nice lunch a few good laughs and a great afternoon.....It was a great day off...god bless...and look how good the dogs look all groomed and pretty

3 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

Happy birthday to your brother!
$5.00 book store?? Sweet!

LINDA BYLSMA said...

So the dogs got all dressed up for the uncle's b-day party? They look gorgeous. I'm having my brother over for his birthday on Sunday.
Hey, you should try audio books while you are walking.

Rhonda said...

Hi Lani....Happy Day to your brother!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin