Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cindy's 50th birthday ........

Cindy with her girls how cute ................................and here with her other girls...SWEET


Welcome to the family said Lancaster....I'm touched I think....LOL...Last night was Cindy's 50th and what a fun time met new people and we know I love that here are some shots but I'm making a slide show for you and take note I'm in none of the picture's nor was i invited and they had to show me the picture of the last party where everyone was together but alas I need not fret someday I will be accepted into the pack I'm still wondering who is the pack leader....I think it is Cindy cause she scares everyone .......LOL..No really if your late she makes sure you know it and you can't burp....More on that later I'm sure there is more pet peeves...LOL....She is really sweet and so much fun she gives me a run for my money and I have none......Truly these are Friends of hers for 20 some odd years and there all so young and they know it I'm sorry i left my walker outside...LOL.......Anywho we had so much fun and played a game of dice ate dinner which was really good yummy in the tummy...Desert was all over the place let me show you the cheese cake I brought:bought but we poured some of my home made blackberry sauce on it..could you just taste it...Ok Im going to make a slide show.......God Bless

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin