Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl WOOHOO





Oh my Gosh what a great game and great company went to Linda and Bobs...This is Bob and Linda and also Bob and Linda with Hank and pretty girl.....That is me playing withLittle Vanessa I always end up with the kids which is great...but lets get back to the first thing and that is I had a great time i have not spent any quality time with my friend Linda and it was really nice ....I popped into the TV room with the others long enough to yell a couple of times and Linda cooked a killer low fat brownie laced with marshmallows half had the marshmallows ,,,,,,,,,i tried both i had to after all it is my duty.....I do say the eating right is going okie dokie I'm really watching yet not being to hard on myself baby steps i find that when i try to hard that i slip more often...I had such a good time today I am so blessed with Family and friends ....Have a good week...Hye I have not gotten so much as one comment the last four posts...HELLO R U OUT THERE??????

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Hi Lani.......the "wackies" have been retreating but we're back in town. Sounds like you had a great time. Have a great week and take care.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin