Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dinner last night




Well last night we went to dinner with Bobbie and my good pal Linda if you have read my blog of past when i was doing the Avon walk she was my comrade and training partner any how we had not seen each other since BOOT CAMP....and low and behold they brought me digital camera oh yeah BABY here are some photos and we had a really nice dinner out in Moorpark...... I just love when we can get together then after dinner I took them up to a house that has Christmas lights that play to the music on the radio it is a site to see really pretty awesome hey maybe i can take my video camera up and tape it....god can you imagine that ......That handsome man i m with is my hubby well now Im going to go and take sme pictures of the old and the new of christmas around my home be right back




4 comments:

Rosanne said...

Sounds like it was a fun evening!

Rhonda said...

Dinner is always fun when shared with friends. I'd love to see a video of those lights & music.
Take care.

Donna said...

Hey Lani, sorry I haven't been by to visit lately. I've just been very busy with last minute christmas stuff. I've been reading a few of your recent post today and wanted you to know I came for a visit. Oh, I also wanted to tell you how much I love your hair do. You and your husband make a beautiful couple. Glad you had a great time. Hugs, Donna

elsie123 said...

Aren't good friends a treasure? I'm sure you had a fun evening. Hmmm, does your hubby have a single brother???? Just kidding! Merry Christmas, and continue enjoying the holidays.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin