Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Grandma What the Heck !

So Babay Heather and hubby Christopher Robin told me today that she is indeed pregnant. What a miracle and pleasure.

Well not so much a miracle just good healthy sperm and ovaries. 

I have already anticipated all the things to do.














This is above and beyond the box of baby shit I have collected over the years. The fact that I have this is odd? No ? Puppets, shoes, clothes, toys, holiday themed things. SHHHHH


Now there is the clothes I saved  my daughters dresses. Yes indeedy from the first one all the way to her dress she wore to her brothers Bar Mitzvah.

There is a story for the blue striped one but I will save that for another post.





After all we have 6 months to get ready and that will include many a post!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin