Tuesday, February 26, 2013

So busy with the ground squirrels and craft room

So busy with the ground squirrels and craft room that I am trying to balance it.












The craft room is going well I got the new racks up for the shelves but I need to put my desk together. I am doing it so slowly so I can get things thee way I want and have no regrets. After all I will be spending a LOT of time in there. Now the ficken ground s2quirrels that is another issue and very frustrating. My friend Johanna came over to bring me a treat and found me up on the hill. She said it was like watching Caddy Shack I see no humor in that. I do have a plan a Master Plan no shit it does sound like caddy shack . Well you will find those adventures on the gardening blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin