Sunday, December 9, 2012

Holiday Preperations




The Holidays are upon us are you ready. I have a brisket going for Hanuka for tomorrow for my little Jew boy and Red his fiance. Baby girl Ms. Independence is spending Hanukkah with her daddy, Christopher Robin  and friends. Today I went and got a pedicure and did a little shopping to get ready for the baking line this weekend.





So this weekend got so much done. Made Matzo Ball soup, potato kugel and brisket for Hanukkah. Made baby banana breads and biscotti for neighbor Holiday drop off. Two loafs if bread. It did not seem like much because I as busy the whole time. I so want to try out for the next FoodTV Star but ahhh I do not see spending 8 to 10 weeks away from Mama. Maybe next year.


The house looks so pretty I have all my stuff plus Mama';s thing to boot. Well just wanted to check in and try to get some personal blogging done. xoxo

If you need any recipes go to my Cooking Site Just Ma's

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin