Thursday, October 25, 2012

Let's be honest

Ok so Mama is moved in it has been oh say almost 3 months. Holy shit this is the hardest thing I have ever done. Now I have done a lot. (Book to follow) I remember back when Mama got sick the first bout with cancer I told her you can move in with me. I will take care of you. Phew!

I know this blog is about laughter but with the laughter comes the tears. My life is pretty darn good.  I have a kind, loving, sweet, talented, employed hubby. I have two beautiful , loving, kind, children who are grown and moved. I have some major health issues but nothing that the doctors are not willing to help me with. Jesus while I am writing things are beginning to look pretty good. 

I need to focus on the good and get off my pitty pot. Why yesterday you could have told me

 "Oh Lani you are the prettiest woman I have ever seen"

I would have broken down in tears told you you were an asshole and if on a phone hung up on you. Yup that was yesterday. I need to remind myself daily that this project I have taken on is not just mine. I need to make sure I stay focused on the chore not poor little Lani's feelings. Look life is hard, and God does give us more that we can handle and it makes us one of two things

And she says she is not giving the dogs snacks. Really!!!
Stronger or A bigger Asshole ! I hope to become stronger. Well I am going to try to let you guys know each day what is going on in this head of mine. Have a good one . I am going to go bake yet More F*#@*% Bread. I have been trying to perfect the bread for a year. Oh No not obsessed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin