Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day of Departure

So the morning I leave the Island of Oakland my baby shows me yet another great place for food....A girl has to diet prior to coming here....This little restaurant has homemade poptarts...Oh Yeah baby and a Chai Tea that took 15 minutes to hand brew and it came in a soup bowl....I had an egg sandwich that was on homemade biscuits....with home made cherry jam and being a jammer-canner I adored that !

 Yumm I will let the pictures tell the story themselves.....



Look at the pop tart!!!!!!















waiting for my sandwich
poptarts



 The sandwich.........................................
 Running off my breakfast around the Lake she lives on....What a life

 We jogged right into a store and I had to spend some more money................
This guy sold me some voodoo rocks to heal mama and Casey..Who do? You do Voo Do? Does anyone remember the movie with what's his name Cary Grant and Shirley Temple grown up that the who do line was in???

1 comment:

Sherry said...

What a wonderful visit!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin