Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The LA Food Swap

Ok one jar of jam for the adorable baby
On my way
Sing in and set up





Our host Emily woowhooo










Sconesssss































Well delighted does not even describe how I felt at this event. Our Hostess was just a delight and sweet as could be. The coffee was Oh yeah baby.....It was my first swap and being an avid cook, canner and gardener I could not wait..... The pictures are pretty self explanatory but the fact that Christy with her Dark Chocolate covered caramel with sea salt was next to me good lord and they were to share....Yummmm....There was everything from exotic jams to beet fettuccine....Marmalade's -Butters- of all kinds.. baked good that were so good and they looks to good to eat but sample I did..... everything.... There were essential oils, lavender, home ground wheat and flour in home made sacks.... Honey... garlic confit..... it goes on and on and I scored some mighty fine grapefruits that I used yesterday in my Onion Jalapeno Marmalade for the next swap....I want to thank Emily for putting on a great gathering and hope I can do so well for my locals. I have started our own little Ventura County swappers here is the webpage and the link for the FB page....If you want to be a part of it the email is vcswappers@hotmail.com .....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin