Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fun with the girls

This is what you get for successfully pushing out an adorable baby boy.........yes people times are a changin why when i had my babies it was enough just to have family and friends there to congratulate me.... it does not end there look at the clothes this little boy has my closet is not even as full and lets be honest he will grow out of them by next week.....wait there is more my daughter lil ms. independence day took to this baby like she just got done breast feeding....so there is hope...This is little Leighton he has more hair then me more clothes than me and my daughter got darn close to breast feeding the little buckoh he was hungrywas hungry...Congrat to my dear little Megan and officer Cody Bear....He is beautiful and so spoiled...ok ok so the bath set i happened to bring,,,,What???? every 6 day old needs one...God Bless




3 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

Awwwwww so sweet! Congratulations!!

Doris Sturm said...

Awww...congratulations Grandma - and to the happy parents as well...what a cute little baby boy! You must be so proud...I know you look happy doing all that kutschie-cooh baby talk ;-)

Sherry said...

What a head full of hair! Old wife's tale...did mommy have indigestion a lot before the birth. hahaha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin