Thursday, April 8, 2010

My baby is home ......


Heather is home for a few days she is my baby i will share some pictures of us this weekend we will Be going to a wedding ....but i need to focus on the diet...i have been eating right but for god sakes i just feel so bloated.....but i will endure this little challenge i have begun but i am not at all happy with the outcome thus far down i would say only about 4 pounds the kankle is really putting smudge on things but all in all...Life is Good..and I can not complain....god bless...I have been taking random pictures of stuff i think is nice

4 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

I'm happy for you, Lani, to be able to spend some fun times with your daughter.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Doris :-)

Rhonda said...

Hang in there with eating right...you can do it and the pounds will come off...there...that's my pep talk to us!

Mama said...

Have a great visit! thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. Come back soon!

Donna said...

It's nice that you get to spend some time with your daughter. Wishing you both the greatest of time together.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin