Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Waving Wednesday fun!

So we go to the Halloween store to buy a whoopee cushion and some eyelashes and what do we see in the parking lot......A Live Human jukebox....yes it really is and what a hoot....It is Michael Ludwig Portaro and his side kick Jose....and to me it was genius to go to this parking lot with your money can cause all the parents are buying costumes for there hooligans and they are going to watch and drop a buck...Just plain genius....so while I'm there I see two cute boys sitting in the back of there car listening to this guy play and they gave me a waving Wednesday so thank you Chris and Ben always nice to get some young ones to give a shout out.....I'm so excited for Halloween I love to dress up and I think I have out done myself this year ........





1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. I love Halloween, but used to have more fun when my daughter was little. I miss her being little! Now, I'm more of a quiet bystander ;-)

Enjoy!

Hey, if you can, enter my "Trick or Treat" Giveaway on my blog.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin