Monday, October 12, 2009

Canning...Canaries....and more crap




The sink ...after stripping the neighbors tree..and the sink was refilled four times...I'm insane I tell you!!!!!!








The worker...





The mess







So I ruseled with the bird fiasco for two days I was at the pet store trying to figure out how I was going to take care of the whole bird mess...what to do get another cage ????what room to put it is.??? give the canary to my sister....So in the mean time while I was canning the pomegranates from the neighbors tree here are some shots of that .... SO I was in the pet store for a hour or more mulling over what to do then I asked the girl well look you jack ass you sold me the bird and told me they would be "Just fine together even if it were two males?"....She looked at me as if I had two heads...Take the bird back........Well the owner is on vacation till next Tuesday and we can't make a decision like that with out her approval it is a bird for gods sake not a diamond ring.....So i left a bit frustrated and cased the house to decide where we would build the room addition for the new bird....So i finished the canning while looking at the little bird.....Finally got to sleep and the next day hubby goes to the church of golf which is his every Sunday outing and when he got back i said what can i do I'm lost and then ...."well what about a bigger cage.....DUHHHHHHH you dumb duck......So off we go to get the cage it is more square footage then my home and now that they both have there own bedrooms a full kitchen two swings and four feeders there happy i don't think they even know there in the same cage....God what a life I live God bless my hubby because he married this......he had a choice people he really he as I tell people all the time a gift from the good lord!!!.....LOL..God Bless and have a good week...

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Lani, you are so funny and talented with the canning. I didn't do any canning this year. I'll regret that next year....LOL...Take care.

Sue said...

You make me laugh and remind me of my friend Renee at birchberryfarms...She sounds just like you....I love you to and I just have to get my horse loving daughter to read your blogs...
Love
Sue

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin