Friday, October 9, 2009

Canary Cock Fight!!!!!!!!

Holy Moly so I did a little research and the canaries male or female should NOT I say Not be put in the same cage unless they plan on having sex other wise the guys will fight to the death...And I though t it was so cute the way they bend down and sharpen there beaks each morning before I left.....Do you remember i went to get the little bird so Bird would have a friend well little De is only a baby that is probably why Bird did not kill De ....I got home so fast that day dropped that cage down and got the traveling cage out from the garage and cleaned it while the whole time as a grown women apologizing to Bird for having De in his condo...i like to call it Bird condo....Well now De is in the spare apartment till I get another Condo and then I will put them side by side ...they also say that if you put them side by side the testrosone makes them whale a better tune..It should start sounding like a dance hall....Kinda American band stand goes canary....Oh my gosh so when Hubby came home I was of course right at the drive to greet him when I do this the first words out of his mouth are not hello my beloved how was your day why you look beautiful...nope it is OH Shit what are you up to!......So I explained the whole dilemma as if it broke my heart in a way that he could not say just give one away .....so I need to get the new condo some toggle bots and some chain....Tomorrow I will get them all set and we will have the canary window at Lasko acres....well thank for listened have a good night..I have a cold but am going out with Bobby and Linda for dinner anyhow were going to a BBQ joint in TO .....We so enjoy them and we talk talk talk talk talk every time we get togeher sure is nice to have people that you enjoy there company and get along......ok nite nite god bless

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

That is interesting. I did not know that, but I normally buy a book on any new pet that I get, like when I got a chinchilla or a rat...I went out and bought the books because one just never knows. I never would have guessed, though, that two such lovely birds, would be so mean to each other. Thanks for the info.

Have a great week!
Doris

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin