Monday, September 21, 2009

Sandwich...The Cape ....Mass

Last night I tired to tell you all about how much fun I have been having....We took in the northern part of the New England states yesterday and Sat.....Up Up and we went...Saw so many sweet harbor towns and at the end of the day sat down and ate two lobsters myself....hey No problem here.....I also got so many pictures for the dog blog....Relax is what I am today and it seems that I will be doing more of that tomorrow. I thought about work today for 2 seconds they are having to much fun with me gone..they are probably wearing blue jeans.....ordering lunch with the petty cash fund and drinking their drinks at the computers but alas let them by the time i was leaving I was ready to string one employee up by her ^#%%##** and the other just hang um high......I love my job but I also love to get away......So the adventure will continue tomorrow with Martha Vineyard alais all I must...God Bless...were in a cute Little bed and breakfast in Sandwich and I'm going to go to bed now....God Bless.......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin