Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Asked Ellen for her extra Followers

First off I think that Ellen should let me have her extra 14 followers. I was home from work today but by the grace of god....and I turned on Ellen one of the funniest and kindness people i know like she is my close friend...there goes the famous thing again.......So she is talking about Twitter the new Facebook thing and she got to her goal of 500,000 followers could you imagine but she got more then that 514 or 13 I think so I emailed her and asked if maybe I could have the extra 14 truly I think she will send them over don't you? She does nice things for people all the time and it is not like I'm asking for money although that to would be nice....hum or maybe oh MY GOD STUPID ME I should have asked her for my VESPA and let me tell you I have pictures of a scooter on my wish board bulletin board coupon door thing....See for the last three years I have been asking my husband for two things ...A scooter and it does not have to be a vespa any ole scooter will do and chickens...the excuse for the Scooter is he is scared someone will hit me......Plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i feel he thinks that because I'm such a Fox and the men will be drawn toward the scooter.....anywho the other thing i want is chickens....but he says we have enough to take care of without them...now he is very cleaver because now I am gong to get my wishes but not till i retire when i have time to take care of the chicken and ride the scooter.....damn damn damn.....,. Look I have already imagined myself all sexy you know me my friends with the foxy lady music and destiny child music going now can you imagine cause the way I get with just a sun roof open can you imagine......oh once gain I'm getting off track....The followers hopefully Ellen will send them over to me ...but hum the scooter would be SWEETTTTTTT....Well god bless I have to go to the store in my CAR and get some cream cheese..made a pasta salad for the girls at work and thought that a desert would be lovely for them they are so good to me they make my job fun......God Bless....

3 comments:

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

I have a scooter. So does my hubby..We ride it all summer. Even to the grocery store. I have a little trunk on mine. I love it. It is scarey out there the way some people drive. But there has been alot of people around here with them now. It only goes around 40 miles an hour at the most. And really good on gas....

Good luck.

Pam

Canarella said...

JEALOUS post a picture for me on your blog girlfriend

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Check my blog. There is pictures of my scooter.

hugs pam

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin