Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Catch up time

I know I know I have been a bad girl with regards to catching up. Here is a little montage of pictures to catch you up.



My coffee pot broke I use a percolator and most think it makes a shitty cup of Java but I like ti. Anyway the thing died one morning
so I went to my safe all thing's area and got this coffee pot I grabbed at a yard sale. I use it for several weeks then broke down and bought a new percolator.




                                                                    
Mama got a haircut. God my life is thrilling!


I went back to the gym! Got all my stuff ready to enter at the fair.

Well that is it for now I will try to find some more exciting things or you can check my other sites they are more active! Really the Garden and the Canarella is keeping me very busy !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin