Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thank your Mommy

No wonder our mommy's did not work a 9 to 5 job for gosh sakes. This week on my cooking website Just Maz I have been going through my vast collection of cook books and picking a recipe a day to cook till i have gone through them all ...Well this is the first week and i swear i have gained 10 pounds because everything they cooked had milk, butter, bacon, chicken fat, and all thing grease..so do not get me wrong they are so delicious and in the end I will have to go back and tweak them.
I have to do them by the book that is the whole adventure. Wow and the amount of pots and pans you use unbelievable I have to say God Bless our Mommy's.....Oh crap I have to go my Tamale Pie is almost done so let me waddle over to the stove and get the wheelbarrow to get it out and on the table....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin