Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So here is what I have been up to






So yes i spent the whole day making pickles for the fair...yup first year and my stuff is going for the blue kinda like going for the gold. I'm excited i will go take the stuff to the fair on Friday and they will judge and poof Big fat blue ribbon...I wish...i mean come on i love my stuff and so do the people i pay to say how good it is.....lol....I am going to do my best to keep you guys up to date on my stuff. I have been so busy as usual with all kinds of stuff...but mostly i have been canning...also i have a baby shower coming up and i am going to be doing some cupcake experiments i need to know how much to put in the cup cake thing to make them puffy and pretty does anyone know...what about you Linda you bake so often...love you.......well i promise to keep you more up to date just so much to do and so little time what is with that i need more time in my day i can not possible cut out any more sleep i only get 5 hours as it is and with the weight loss I'm like spaced out and i know that sleep is so important for diet...OK enough like i said god bless and I'll be back....Tomorrow i will post the recipe for the bread and butter i used brown sugar this time and they are so good...Lenore will be happy.....you know who you are....

2 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

Wow looks yummy!
Glad to see you check in!
I need to also :)

andsewon said...

They look so pretty Lani!
Sending you best luck wishes on that blue ribbon!!!
Our garden just burned up this year no canning for me. Need rain so badly.
I still have stuff leftover from last year so not doing too bad!
Get some rest!
Hugs,
Lola

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin