Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wow busy weekend here are a few shots

Yup there are thee youngins playing in the snow man check out there cute little snowman and right below is my hubby collecting wood to keep us warm ......




And just below is myself eating breakfast with my sunglasses on because the sun was so gosh darn bright I could not see......and also me looking so hot and sexy at bed time come on you hunka burin love ...oh yeah that is what I'm talkin about...and the boys just relaxing I have a ton more pictures and I will post them on Myface ...Well there are a few more posts I need to do tonight so God Bless

3 comments:

Grandma Tillie's Bakery said...

Hey I like the log cabin! Thank you for stopping by my blog this last week and commenting. I look forward to reading more of your blog and getting to know you.

Tangos Treasures said...

Gosh where are you?? It was over 60 here yesterday!

Rhonda said...

Hey girl....whatcha been sewing????

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin