Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Saint Patty's

Lucky Green Car........................



Ahh luck o' da Irish I spend the first part of the morning at the radio station KHAYwith Charlye check out her sweet hat..... you all know I spend my Wednesdays there just click the link on my sidebar and come listen to me....woowhooo, So we celebratedish let me go get some of the pictures ...there is one of me and Charlye before we took off for our adventure then one of the lady oh crap what the heck is her name i only worked with her for a few years but that was a long time ago checkout her earrings.....ok then off to the swap meet look at how beautiful the flowers are and the smell can you smell them ...how long till they come up with smell computers wow i be tit will happen...then look at the green car. how fun...so after we got done at the swap meet I meet the nicest little girl well she was probably 23ish but sweet and she complimented me on my clover earrings and i gave them to her ....it is my new thing do something nice and unexpected just to be nice....sweet .....and she was so grateful. Well after I got all done at the radio station it was off to my regular job where i had so much to do we are having a big seminar tomorrow night i will get pictures for you of course.....I'm tired been up since 4:30 am that is .....Thank for listening and God Bless ....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin