Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm goin under.......

Bread and Butter Pickles


I'm going under to pickle today I got a secret ingredient yes it is a secret nononon I'm not telling you must wait to see if it works.......today I start with my pickles I know it is not the season for pickling cucumbers but I have a secret source oh it is such a secret kinda day......i feel so evil...lol....This is going to make my bread and butter pickles a true blue ribbon winner....blue ribbon you say ...yup..I have decided to enter all my canned goods into the county fair how homey of me to many people say my jams and pickle are sooo good thus giving things away free has its rewards...because in June i should be up and running I'm going global people and Tom I have my labels here is one......how cute is it......I'm going to get my DBA and I'm so excited and i know i know in a sinking economy how are you expected to make it....Positive think kids gets you everything and those things it does not get you you did not need...Ok I hear the produce guy calling me...gotta run but I'll be in and out all day ...God Bless

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Global Lani....now that's a great idea! Good luck!!!

Tangos Treasures said...

Awesome!!! Good Luck!!
I love the label! But where are her sexy knee high's?? LOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin