Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Margo !!!!!!




Ok here she is my new pal Margo who I took out to dinner last night for her ready 96th birthday...does she not look great wow hats off to her and you know what she does not do drink water...LOL...seriously she does not touch the stuff as she puts it..This is my new friend that I visit once a week or so.... allot of you know I do volunteer work for the Camarillo Hospice and this is my new pal...remember I use to visit Bernie but she passed Halloween night....so sad but Margo is really sweet and what a talker ....well I have so much to share I'm actually on two computers to grab all the pictures and stories so from the home office computer that all for now....Oh wait for dinner she ordered a gin tonic ...then soup after which she ordered Spicy Thai Chicken noodles and the ice cream sundae for birthday desert...and she did not leave a crumb.....God Bless this woman I hope when I grow up I can be just like her....God Bless

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! such a wonderful story... Happy Birthday Dear Margo xhugx :)
96 years young...
A great post, thanks for sharing...
Wishing you a great day...
Brenda xhugx :)

Rhonda said...

Lani, you are such a sweetheart and my hero......so many times, we forget about our older people, throw them away or push them into the background. Little do we know but for them, their wisdom, their experiences.....alot of us wouldn't even be here or have progressed to this point.....I'm babbling but, see what I'm sayin'!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin