Monday, November 2, 2009

People drive the strangest things.....

Count them 6 flags........


I'm on a new kick weird cars...Johnna and me were driving the other day an spotted these cars....not much to say just strange but stranger is two grown women driving yelling over there over there and seriously making all kinds of illegal turns to get snap shots of the two we were able to catch up to....And I complain of not having enough time to do the important things....go figure...god bless....Even worse is my friend saying I like

being with you becuase we just do off the wall stuff.........

Check this one out a painter ya think?

1 comment:

That Janie Girl said...

I bet if you were here in Texas you'd be taking pix of my baby, La Toya the Sequoia.

She's got a fine ass.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin