Monday, April 27, 2009

And theeeeeeeeeee winner is ...................

Congratulations to oh first when I left for my trip on Friday I had mentioned that I took the blue monkey with me to my sisters....so when I got to the office this little boy Jake to name him came in and low and behold what did he have two gosh darn monkeys it was like a dream come true for Mr. Blue he was getting a bit bored but knew we would hit the road later in the day ...so Jake was kind enough to let his monkeys play with Mr. Blue I don't think he had other monkeys to talk with in quite awhile poor little guy with the wife and kids and all..so here are some pictures of the gang at work and Jake .....

1 comment:

Pat said...

Gee...am I missing something or did you forget to add the winner's name after you showed us the cute photos of your Monkey Kingdom?? :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin