Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tomorrow is the Big Day for the WINNER

I'm so excited I do not know how I'm going to sleep.......I will be taking the names to the office with my camera of course so we can document the drawing and post it..so stay tuned I will have a winner tomorrow night after 6pm my pacific time....you as excited as me..I will post the winner on the blog side bar and I think the original post ...that the Blog links back to ..Good Luck and thank you all for being a part of my first give away.... We must keep this up yes??? God Bless

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I´m so excited too. My drawing will be tonight around 9 pm, Swedish time.
I will do this again, love giveaways, both hosting and participating...

Coleen said...

I love your music...I'm a country fan also.

Rhonda said...

Pick me, pick me......lol....just kidding.....pick me.....LOL....Take care.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin