Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The season.................

What are you going to do to make this a giving season and that does not mean you have to give money god know we have none to spare but just do one small act of kindness one day and let
nobody know just do it to be sweet.... I know for a fact that people who give of themselves are living a full life .... So Thu this grateful month of November lets try to give a bit even if it is to open a door for someone or if you see a person smile even if they don't respond you will feel better...and don't get a resentment if they don't which is our natural reaction I think if you do these small things they will become habit and the world will be a better place because of you..I have a thing called waving Wednesdaysz I wave all day while driving to work and more people must wonder where they know me from but thru this believe it or not I made a good friend I will tell you the story tommorrow or tonight gotta run ......oh oh oh movies
Miracle at St. Marys...long long long but interesting good for historical points
The secret life of bees...Fabulous yes I got a tear people..weeeppppp
Well God Bless and have a great day the smoke is gone from those pesky fires

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

thanks for stopping by my blog........your no reply so if you go back to my blog and scroll down the left hand side you will find some help links..........

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin