Friday, September 19, 2008

The baby joined the walk for next year!

Yes indeed my daughter and dearest thing to my heart is walking with me next year..WOOOWOOO I'm so excited I am tickled pink...go figure. Well tomorrow is the first time I Will be able to sleep past 4am in months. The training walks I was doing I started at 5 am dark o'clock but the ladies showed up for me. boy that loyalty will kill ya I'm telling you. But in October I will start back but not quite as early. Hey here is a great picture...I think I'm going to try to go get it off my email.this should only take 7 hours be right back......oh my gosh I think i did it..here goes yes AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GET AT THE END OF THE AVON WALK FOR BREAST CANCER..........

WELL IAM GOING TO GO AND TRY TO MAIL MORE PICTURES FROM MY CAMERA......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin