Sunday, July 28, 2013

This face gotta love it !


This face gotta love it !

Ok so I got a remote for the camera and I was testing it. LOL I thought this was funny. Ok on a more serious note.







 I dropped my jars off at Fair. I do canning and preserving and I enter every year. I wanna be the Best of Show. I sound like a poodle owner at the Dog Show.








And Mama turned 84 this past month. It was a "Joyous " occasion I think the best part of the day is when the little roomie said and I quote.

"Just think Honey , Only 6 more years and we will be celebrating my 90th"

I fainted and she laughed.


Everyone had a great time. We always do.


Cake time she blew it out and lived. Oh 90 here we come!

1 comment:

Tangos Treasures said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom!! Love the test picture! Your priceless!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin